Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Visit - Part Two




the next day, we head to Universiti Malaysia Sabah(UMS) to check out their library,..wow,,it's cool man,,I should say, it's a very accomodative library.,.large,full of mystery(LOL,adding thingy) and neat n clean...but my favourite place is, their Noble Laurette room, elegant and classy room with classic Western design with it's artificial fireplace...here also,,the place where we(not all) skip the guide and go roaming the other parts of the library to take pictures..LOL..the most tragic part is, when the guide is explaining in front, we take pictures, didn't given even 1% of our attention to him(We Are REALLY, REALLY Sorry)


next,,we head again to National Museum but this time we went to...beside the Museum building..the place displayed the replica of an Oilrig...the paintings and all about the History of Borneo..but I can't find the right pic..this is my group pic


this pic was taken after we finished our visit a the Muzium Tamadun Islam...lotsa info regarding Islam here..and even the ajaran sesat n the Sirah...i dunno whether it's my hobby or not,,,to put pic at the end of each visit...LOL



so..after that..we head to UiTM Sabah's library..well...to be honest I'm quite suprised when I saw the building is rotting..but after the guide explained to us, that it was an old building,..the new building?I dunno where..but for certain...the library we are visiting also, will be moving to the new building(hey, dont get me wrong, that library still did not packed up, so do not ever thought we are visiting at the wrong time)...as usual, explanation is given but we pay our attention this time...kakakaka..then we were invited to have a light meal served..THANK YOU FOR THE 'HOT' NOODLE!!( the thing that I hate about this pic is that my chin looks like had stored some fats,damn..but now im gaining my sliminity<-- ruining English) then...that is the end of our visit for today...but...since UiTM Sabah is near to 1Borneo..we, regardless of shaminity(it's actually from the word 'shame'...a lil' bit of modification, but of do exist, guess im lucky then, sorry for ruining English) plea so that we can make our own trip in 1Borneo...1st, it was neglected...but at all of suprise..the bus is taking us to 1B..weee~~!!!
wahahahaha..we take our chance to take picture with these 'Hot' car..wee~~so...heart-melter(poor english, eh?)...then we went for a RETAIL THERAPY!! as for dinner(although served at the hotel)..i bought Sushi~~my favorites..kakakaka!!and for the Sarawakians(thanks to us), we gave them a tour around 1B...hehehe..fuhfuh..tired but fun

it's our dinner at the hotel...I left my sushi in my room for supper..LOL..then head back to our room and watch Taiwan movie while eating my sushi while laying on the bed(it's not a good habit for you to eat while laying down, it make your tummy looks like a balloon that is going to pop at anytime, I seldomly done that..)

Theme Song : Aiko- KissHug

Coming Soon
The Visit - Part Three, The End

No comments:

Post a Comment