Tuesday, April 7, 2009

hm?is it my first blog in English???

lalalala~~today is Tuesday, so...nothing happened today...nothing interesting at all, juz study,study,study and study....I making a Biology marathon starting yesterday and today n maybe tommorow....gonna blow my head...tommorow i'm going back home for a while, sending some things back so it will be easier for me to return home on next week( after the final exam) which, then I can free from the misery for long period of tym( i think it will be only a short holiday coz time goes real fast at home >.<) ...huhu..the final countdown is really around the corner, and yet i still think that im not prepared especially maths( in maths, i'm neither have talents nor have the knowledge)grrr...kinda frustrated now.
i got to continue my study so gotta chow,,,
-out-

No comments:

Post a Comment