Sunday, February 23, 2014

Grand STS Everly Hotel!

Hi peeps!

Hehehe, I've just went an amazing event here in Everly Hotel, Putrajaya. It's Herbalife Grand Success Training Seminar. Now, what does it make so grand?

It's because all of the speakers are PRESIDENT'S TEAM MEMBERS in HERBALIFE!!!


This is the first time that they gathered all the PT members as speakers in STS. It's truly amazing!!

Although, I arrived a little bit late, and I missed Kapt (B) Mohd. Saiful and Maryam Izzati when it was their turn. But never mind, I managed to listen the rest of it.

Guest speaker for today was Pak Vitus and Mbak Ela. They flew from Indonesia just to inspire us here with their Herbalife journey. Pak Vitus once 'smuggle' kuih lapis, Mbak Ela swiped her husband (Pak Vitus) credit card to be supervisor in Herbalife, and nearly got divorced. Hahaha, it was chaos at that time. But she managed to prove to her husband, she can do it, and she really did!

Near end of the event, all non-sv were called upon onto the stage, to declare themselves to be sv by this month. Including me. In shaa Allah, may Allah ease my efforts to help more people. Amin.


Alright, I need to take my rest for now. Mentally and physically exhausted.

Good night peeps!
Assalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment